Friday 15 May 2015

Next weeks painting project started early

Continuing to work through the Military Orders sectorial for Panoceania.  This coming week I will be mainly working through the order sergeants, so I can start fielding MO in game.  I have 6 to be done, 3 basic combis and the sniper from the starter set, and spitfire MSV2 and the indigo Spec Ops as hacker.  These should give me some good options.  Thinking of getting another starter to conver a TO forward observer, but I don't know how much I care to do that yet.  Could probably use a pair of combo rifle arms to make up a Hexa hacker, but again unsure if I need one enough (I have a few hacker options already) although a TO hacker in NCA would be useful (other than the hugely expensive Swiss Guard that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment