Sunday 29 March 2015

N3 Battle Report

I am uploading this weeks battle report as I type this. We played another scenario from the ITS pack - Frontline.  This is a standard land grab, which leads to a violent midfield clash.
Link [Here]

I fielded my newly painted Steel Phalanx force (I will do some gallery pics soon I promise lol) in their debut battle report.


It was interesting playing steel phalanx after Panoceania as the combination of high stats, IDD and Achillies was really  powerful.


Aleph Force

Achillies (Spitfire Lt)
Ajax (big hammer)
Phoenix
Eudoros 
Myrmidons (Spitfire)
5 Myrmidons (Chain Rifle)


Ariadna FRRM
Jaques Bruant
3 Chasseurs
2 Zouaves (sniper and HMG)
Moblot (LT)
5 Metros (1 HMG, 1 LGL?)
2 Para Commandos (1 HMG, 1 FO)
I think this is basically what my opponent had - sorry haven't got list





No comments:

Post a Comment