Thursday 1 January 2015

Onto the infantry

With the tag done, it is time to move onto some infantry.

When all is done I should have the following models to choose from...

O-Yoroi Kidobutai
Gui Feng Spec Ops
Kempetai Combi Rifle
Kempetai Boarding Shotgun
3 Keisotsu Combi Rifle  
Keisotsu Missile Launcher
Keisotsu HMG
Keisotsu LGL
2 Oniwaban
1 Shinobu Kitsune
4 Domaru Butai (2BS, 2CR)
Domaru Takeshi
Ninja
Ninja Hacker
2 Aragatos

Though I am unlikely to get all of them by the weekend, I should have 300 points done.  Maybe try to get an Oniwaban to scare opponent and probably the ninja hacker :-). Really want to try out the new hacker stuff.  

Yes I know I need to get some remotes at some point, and possibly a sniper or two, but the JSA is quite a good close up force.  I am looking forward to what they do with the Oniwaban in N3, judging from the new Ninja profiles.

The bases are by http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com

In case you are interested.  They look great and the flat edge fits more into the modern sci-if than the traditional GW style sloped edge IMHO.



No comments:

Post a Comment