Monday 5 January 2015

Paint Challenge - British Paras

So I have a painting challenge this week.  I am trying to paint a full force of 28mm WW2 british paratroopers.  The first part has been done now, namely they have been assembled, based and primed.
There are a lot of the little blighters.  Mainly from Warlord, Artizan Designs and Crusader Miniatures.

Over the course of the week I will post stage by stage photos, and will hopefully combine them into a guide at the end of it all.  In case you were wondering why the challenge?  It is to motivate me to paint them.  I tend to find it hard to motivate myself to start a painting project without a goal in mind.  I also find it really hard to go back and add to things later.  This is why all the paras that are needed have been purchased (even extras where I think they maybe needed) and they will all be painted as one batch.

Well wish me luck and here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment