Thursday 1 January 2015

Weekend gaming

As we missed a week, we are going to try to get 2 battle reports shot this weekend.  The plan is an infinity N3 game using the Yu Jing I am frantically painting, and maybe some 40k.

We may do something a little bit different with the 40k game, and use a FW Zone Mortalis board.  I this my opponent will bring dark elder,  the main question is what to use, Tau, Eldar or Spacemarines?  I am thinking space marines or tau, as the Eldar may prove vulnerable in the tight confines of the board.  The Iron Hands are screaming for some game time so they are looking favourite. Plus the riptide don't fit lol.

I am currently thinking a stack of stern guardians some hard characters.  Maybe using some dreadnought (possibly FW siege dread for the flaming death)

Though the more I think about it, the more the idea of stealth suits and dual flamed crisis suits calls me.  Argh decisions.  Hope I can decide by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment