Friday 16 January 2015

Challenge complete (and early!)

So my challenge this week was 150 points of infinity.  This was a lot less minis than my previous challenge (over 60) but infinity figs are all quite detailed.  I based and started to spray at the start of the week, but didn't get started until Tuesday night (migraine struck on Monday, and I had to tutor someone Tuesday evening).  Didn't finish the first minis until Wednesday night and although I was enthusiastic for colours I had picked, the challenge seemed daunting.  But after a heavy bout of painting this evening, the other 4 got painted.  Astute observers will notice that there is a fig swap from the original challenge minis.  I decided the special edition was better.  
Three fusiliers ready for action.  I went for a darker blue than the traditional, as I sometimes find infinity minis can be painted too bright for combat soldiers.

Next two done were the Orc and Cosplay edition bolt (will do the drop bear tomorrow)


The Orc was easy to paint and got finished super quick (he is mainly armour after all) so I decided to watch a movie and press on...
...with he Akali.  I really like the new sculpt,  can wait for some other options, such as Boarding Shotgun and Hacker.  I may get Kirpal Singh to add to my force.  With it not being "too" late, I put on another movie and went to work...
...on the Nisse sniper.  Again, I really like the new sculpt, and can't wait for more.

Challenge complete, so I will use tomorrow to paint some more PanOceania or Yu Jing I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment