Thursday 22 January 2015

Painting challenge complete (more or less)

I have finished my painting challenge for this week now with completion of the 4 primed bolts (I needed the hacker and I thought I may as well do the sniper, spitfire and Combi as well lol)
As I have finished early, I have 2 options for the rest of this week. They are...

finish the other 3 bolts and some other odds and sods for the Neoterran list.

Assemble the Domaru and Takeshi and get a start on them for my Yu Jing 

Start on the acontecimento models

Argh decisions lol.  This is without doing my Indians for "Dead Man's Hand", or British WW2 commandos, or my Waffen. Then there is the unfinished projects under the table arghhhh.

I think for this week I will do some of the infinity though, keeping the others for after the show. Maybe do the Indians as a painting challenge?  Depends if I buy anything else in the show lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment