Sunday 25 January 2015

Infinity 300 Point N3 Battle Report

We had a great game of "The Nimbus Zone" this evening.  Some great moments and board invasions by Beelzebubbles.

We had a few hidden surprises...

And my opponents Tuareg.  Sniper of the match went to the Nisse though.


roster
 
troopers: 10 orders: 10 points: 300 / 300 ( 0 ) swc: 5.5 / 6 ( 0.5 )
CROC MANSniper1.538
NISSESniper1.534
FusilierFO,DR012
FusilierFO,DR012
FusilierFO,DR012
FusilierFO,DR012
SWISS GUARDML269
ORCLieutenant040
AKAL COMMANDOBS021
FATHER-KNIGHTHacker0.550

I will try to get my opponents list later.  I know he had the following...
janissaries Ap Rifle Lt
Lasiq Viral Sniper
naffatun heavy flamethrower
Fassad
Barid hacker
Ghulam forward observer
Ghulam doctor (or some other doc)
Engineer
Tuareg sniper
Fidday with boarding shotgun
Ghulam sniper
Al-Djabel the named Fidday
One more model I am unsure of.

The link for the video will be here (when YouTube loads it )





No comments:

Post a Comment