Friday 24 April 2015

Combined army expansion

Started work on expanding the newer combined army this week for the Paradiso Campaign and generally to have.  Have some more minis coming from Shae-Konit (a great bloke, heartily recommend his store) so they should be painted up soon (when I get the antenocitis bases for them)
This was the stage I got them to by this evening.  Things were looking sketchy to have them done on schedule (next week is the other models) but a friend cancelled tonight so I had a little extra time...
Here are the completed Batroids.  With bases done as well.  If you remember my friends Ariadna bases, I have the same only grimy and bloody as if the Ariadna forces had been removed from the bases lol.

Here is a close up of a couple of the Batroids 

And last, but by no means least, everyone's favourite Dr Worn M.D 



No comments:

Post a Comment