Friday 10 April 2015

Not to leave out PanP

With me starting to paint some evil Shasvastii, some people may think that I have abandoned my PanO painting quest.  This is not true, as you can see by the pics below.  I have nearly schedules in some froggy aliens due to the needs of the campaign.  There is a good chance I may have to paint something else soon as well, but I will try to get at least some PanO finished with a modicum of regularity (hell, I would love to get them all finished so I can turn my OCD to another faction - suggestions?)

Its ok, I have the new one as well.  Remember I keep on saying I have OCD about collecting everything?  This way I can use 2 in one game if needs, or have one with HGL and one without, and no longer have to tell my opponent to "pretend it isn't there".
 The peacemaker bot.  It think against some factions, the Mech Deployment and Shotguns, coupled with the Heavy Flamethrower of the AUxbot should be able to quickly remove a lot of midfield threat.  Especially useful as it is a repeater, so my hacker can buff it from a distance, or just make any nearby HI or TAGS regret their life choices.







 The good old Total reaction bot and the Pathfinder.  Great additions, as sometimes you need that total reaction cover just to make the opponent worry about dealing with it.  I have another built built as well, as I plan on trying 2 together.  8 HMG shots in ARO will really make an opponent think VERY carefully how to deal with them.  Hell I may even camp them with a Nisse just for the overkill value ;-)

A couple of HMG conversions to finish off.  I had a spare pair of the HMG arms in the fusiliers special weapon box (Ah the hobby fairy knew I had been good and brought me a treat) so I put them onto a spare female body my friend had (he accidentally bought 2 packs as he forgot he had made a bid and then won both).  The Orc has the arm from a hospitaller, which is a little small, but doesn't look too out of place.







So what to paint next for them?  The current plan is Joan (new version) and some Knights.  I may do the Santiago lot so she has a link, or the Hospitallers as that would give the link with De Fersen.  Any suggestions as to what people would like to see in battle reports next?

No comments:

Post a Comment