Monday 30 May 2016

Another day and more painting on the brits

So here we are, bank holiday Monday and I had to work :-(.  I was looking forward to a whole day of painting to get the lions share of the work on this chunk of Brits done.  Still, with the help of some daylight bulbs I got more done than I thought I would.



First job was to base coat all the areas that are going to be white.  This is one of my favourite early stages, as the white contrast helps reveal what the model will finally be like.  A long way to go yet though.  

The next stage was to base coat the leggings grey.  A few minis have extra gaiters, these will be picked out in a different colour at a later stage.














The last stage for one evening was to use dark ink to shade the areas basecoated this evening.  This will add some nice contrast, and allow me to highlight the areas up later in the week

No comments:

Post a Comment