Wednesday 25 May 2016

Reviews

Hi,

    This is a new adventure for me, in that it is my first review of a game/miniature/product that I am posting on this blog.  I will accept (constructive) criticism, as I would very much like to improve in any aspect of the hobby if I can.

These reviews will not necessarily come out regularly, but will come out whenever I get the time (I am busy in the real world lol).  I may branch into video reviews and guides (I am still working on getting a suitable hobby area in my new house, which is a little problematic)

I have recently purchased several new games, so as I try them out, I will write a few of my ideas about them here, and possibly include a battle report or two as well, as above, with videos to follow when I get things just right in the gaming room so I can actually film lol.

I will welcome any suggestions for reviews, and not all the reviews will be for new games, as some may just be new to us, or games I want to share.

Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment