Friday 19 December 2014

And they are done....for now

So here they are.  All done at last.  A full shelf packed tightly of German infantry.  There are 5 full squads and some men left over so I can change it up a bit.  I have 2 squads with STG44s, 2 with rifles, 1 with SMGs and some extra rifles and a LMG if I need to change the setup.  All have some panzerfaust a in them, with a selection of NCOs (I doubt I will ever field all of them in 1 game, so this gives me a lot of versatility)

Also present are a Panzerschreck team, sniper team, flame thrower team, MMG team and a Mortar team (should cover the support base lol).  I also have a Pak40, just in case.  

Command options are a platoon commander with aide, a higher command model (Otto Skorzeny), a medic and an observer.  There are also 3 field police waiting for their checkpoint to arrive!

I have 5 or 6 spare minis, that I can assemble up if I do need any more rifle men.  Don't think I will but just in case lol.

As I mentioned before, due to the Vallejo Airbrush Paint set being ordered as a Christmas present, I cannot paint vehicles yet.  Waiting on a shelf that is beginning to look like a car park for painting are the following:-

3 Panthers
1 Hetzer
1 Marder 2
1 Puma (I think, may have this one wrong)
1 Jagpanther
1 Tiger
4 Hanomags
1 Junkers

the chances of fielding all these tanks are very slim, but they do look awesome lol.
Will post vehicle update after Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment