Wednesday 10 December 2014

Argh work

Work has decided to conspire against my hobby time this week.  I have two publication deadlines (one of which is rather tight) so I have had to delay some hobby stuff. :-(


This is my German "to do" pile.  It is getting out of control and that is before the platoon's worth of Waffen SS arrive from Warlord Games tomorrow.  Don't even mention allies, as the giant box of Americans is getting rather feisty with my painting schedule of late.


I have a 1:72 scale Junkers waiting for assembly to use as my air strike market too.  That is a lower priority I guess though as it is only a marker.  Hopefully I can get work done so I can do some gaming on the weekend.  Hoping to play some Infinity (I was meant to finish the buildings this week but deadlines argh)

No comments:

Post a Comment