Wednesday 3 December 2014

WW2 German More progress made.

Sorry for the lack of updating, but this was finished off last night, after finishing the models to the next stage I was a little tired lol.

I have done the flocking on the models.  This is far from the final stage, but acts as a nice "Base Coat" for the static grass that follows.  I used the mix of lighter coloured scatter left from the first stage of the board (as the giant bag of dark green scatter STILL hasn't arrived :( ).  It will serve its purpose as a base though.

I managed to get the 3 squads of 10 Grenadiers, Mortar (Pictured), MMG, Sniper team, CO team, medic and FOO done, as well as the Pak 40.  Then it was gone 1 am and time for bed.  However, it didn't have to be in the office until 11:30, so I hoped to be able to quickly do the static grassing in the morning, ready for finishing later tomorrow after work, or maybe thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment